2015 "Missing Middle" Housing Design Competition Awards Symposium
Join AIA Michigan, the Competition Sponsors and attendees at the LOCUS/MML Michigan Leadership Summit as we recognize the winning designs and designers in the 2015 Michigan "Missing Middle" Competition. This international competition celebrates new and refreshing design ideas for housing
JUNE 23, 2015
From 6pm to 8pm
2ND FLOOR, ONE WOODWARD
1 WOODWARD AVE.
Detroit, MI 48226
Program is Free of Charge.
Desserts and refreshments will be served during the symposium.
The following organizations have come together to sponsor this competition and help stimulate significant interest in this important design exploration. They include:
● AIA Michigan - A Society of the American Institute of Architects (AIA)
● Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA)
● Michigan State University Land Policy Institute (MSU LPI)
● Michigan Chapter of the Congress for the New Urbanism (MiCNU)
● Michigan Municipal League (MML)
● Michigan Association of Planning (MAP)
● Michigan Historic Preservation Network (MHPN)
● Habitat for Humanity of Michigan
● Community Economic Development Association of Michigan (CEDAM)